This information will also illustrate your faculties and your rights regarding the data that will be provided to us, in the absence of which aim / handmadeinitaly may not be able, in whole or in part, to offer you its services.
This information is also inspired by Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European Authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established by art. 29 of the directive n. 95/46 / EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online, and, in particular, the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the link.
The reproduction, even partial, in any form, of the contents of this document is prohibited.
Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and subsequent amendments
We like to inform you that the legislative decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data” or “Privacy Code”) provides for and guarantees the right to the protection of personal data that are processed by third parties under the principle that anyone is entitled to the protection of personal data concerning him and to the treatment of the same in compliance with the fundamental rights and freedoms, the dignity of the interested party, with particular reference to confidentiality and personal identity.
For the purposes of this information and the privacy code, the following definitions apply:
• “module”, indicates the interface of a site or application that allows the client user to enter and send to the web server one or more data freely typed by the same; it is also called formulary or more frequently form;
• “treatment”, any operation or set of operations, carried out even without the aid of electronic tools, concerning the collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, ” extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, cancellation and destruction of data, even if not registered in a data bank;
• “personal data”, any information relating to a natural person, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number;
• “identification data”, personal data that allow the direct identification of the interested party;
• “sensitive data”, personal data suitable for revealing racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious or philosophical nature, political or trade union, as well as personal data suitable for revealing the state of health and sexual life;
• “owner”, the natural person, legal person, public administration or any other body, association or organization which is responsible, even jointly with another owner, for decisions regarding the purposes, methods of processing personal data and the tools used, including the safety profile;
• “responsible”, the natural person, legal person, public administration and any other body, association or body appointed by the owner to process personal data;
• “persons in charge”, the natural persons authorized to carry out processing operations by the owner or manager;
• “interested”, the natural person to whom the personal data refer;
• “communication”, the giving knowledge of personal data to one or more specific subjects other than the interested party, the owner’s representative in the State, the manager and the persons in charge, in any form, including by making them available or consulting ;
• “dissemination”, the giving knowledge of personal data to undetermined subjects, in any form, including by making them available or consulting;
• “anonymous data”, data which originally, or following processing, cannot be associated with an identified or identifiable data subject;
• “block”, the storage of personal data with temporary suspension of any other processing operation;
• “data bank”, any organized complex of personal data, divided into one or more units located in one or more sites;
• “Guarantor”, the authority referred to in article 153, established by law no. 675;
• “minimum measures”, the set of technical, IT, organizational, logistic and procedural security measures that configure the minimum level of protection required in relation to the risks envisaged in article 31 of the Privacy Code;
In compliance with the aforementioned legislation and principles, the processing we will carry out of the data you will provide us will be based on the principles of lawfulness, correctness and transparency and will be carried out in compliance with the principle of necessity of data processing, configuring our systems and programs computer systems so that the use of personal and identification data is reduced to a minimum, so as to exclude their processing when the purposes pursued, in individual cases, can be achieved through, respectively, anonymous data and appropriate methods that allow you to be identified only in case of need .
aim / handmadeinitaly
Via G.B.Vico 33 81100 CASERTA
VAT number 03807840610
Information collected from the website www.aimhandamdeinitaly.com and therefore from HANA srl
While browsing the site www.aimhandmadeinitaly.com you will be given the opportunity to contact, even in non-electronic form, HANA srl.
With regard to the information that may be requested from you or that will be spontaneously provided, we like to inform you that the provision of data may in some cases be optional and in others, however, mandatory and, in such cases, any refusal to provide such data may have , as a consequence, the failure or partial execution of the relationship.
The processing of data could also concern personal data which, in some countries, fall under the category of “sensitive data”, as described above, with consequent adoption by HANA srl of all due precautions and provisions dictated by the privacy code.
Below we list the contact methods through which the website www.aimhandmadeiniatly.com can collect your personal information or through which you may contact HANA srl by providing your personal data yourself. This information can be acquired directly from the site www.aimhandmadeinitaly.com through services prepared and managed directly by HANA srl or acquired from third-party services. For each contact method, detailed information is provided below in order to indicate who acquires your information, what are the purposes for which it is collected and, in the case of transfer to third parties, you will be indicated any categories of third parties to whom the data will be sold.
Contact methods proposed by the site through which the user could provide his personal information:
Below are the methods proposed by the site through which the user can communicate with HANA srl by providing his personal data (generally called “contact methods”).
• Telephone, fax, email and postal addresses
• Registration / account creation form
• Registration form for the Newsletter service
• Password recovery
• Data form for order confirmation
During your eventual contact with HANA srl, you may be asked to provide us with useful information for the continuation of our relationship through “free” request fields (sending forms, sending e-mails and other types of contacts). In this specific case you will be free to send us further information which will always be treated in accordance with the current provisions on the protection of privacy.
It is important to point out that, in some cases, in the absence of the information we may request, we will not be able to offer our services, in whole or in part.
How HANA srl stores and on what occasions does it transfer your personal information
All the data that you provide us during or through the navigation of the website www.aimhandmadeiniatly.com will be processed, with your express consent, regarding the entire processing or in one or more operations thereof, by the data controller, by the data processors (if appointed by the data controller) and / or by the persons in charge appointed by the data controller and / or by the data processors.
Your sensitive data, possibly provided, may be processed only with your written consent, in compliance with the conditions and limits established by the privacy code, as well as by law and regulations.
All the operations that will be performed on the data you provide us will be carried out with the utmost attention, care and will be adequate to protect your privacy. The processing operations will have as their object the collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking , the communication, cancellation and destruction of data, as well as the combination of two or more of the aforementioned activities.
The data you provide will be processed manually and / or automatically, on paper and / or digital media (with the help of electronic means owned by us and / or provided by third parties). They will be kept with the appropriate technical, IT, organizational, logistical and procedural security measures, measures that at least configure the minimum level of protection required in relation to the risks referred to in art. 31 of the privacy code, and in any case in compliance with any other regulation or provision applicable in the circumstances, with the sole purpose of reducing the risk of destruction or loss, even accidental, of data, unauthorized access or unauthorized treatment or of any other treatment not consistent with its purposes.
We will limit ourselves to processing your data strictly relevant, complete and not exceeding the purposes connected to the services offered for which they are collected or subsequently processed, and to keep them in a form that allows your identification for a period of time not exceeding that necessary. for the purposes for which they are collected or subsequently processed.
With the passage of time, the security measures implemented by HANA srl may be adapted from time to time in light of the applicable regulations at that time and the technical evolution of the sector and / or technologies for the storage and archiving of data.
The manager and / or data processors and the persons and persons in charge, appointed by HANA srl, will be adequately trained, with particular attention to the rules and the adoption of minimum security measures, with the sole purpose of ensuring confidentiality and data security. In no case will personal data be disclosed to third parties without your prior consent.
The personal information you provide through the website www.aimhandmadeiniatly.com are sent to and may be stored on servers located both in the European Union and elsewhere.
Any personal information you provide, through the use of the website www.aimhandmadeinitaly.com, may be communicated by us to any other companies of the HANA srl group and / or to third parties who are mentioned in the cases described in this document.
Any communications to third parties of your data
All data processing operations described in this privacy statement may require that the information collected by HANA srl be shared with any of our affiliated companies, including foreign ones, and with our partners, our suppliers (e.g. credit institutions, shippers , logistics company), consultants, marketing companies, any Joint Ventures and with any future owner of the site or our business.
We may disclose your personal data to other companies in connection with any kind of possible or actual reorganization, merger, sale, sale, transfer or other disposition concerning our business or part of it, the assets and the shares / units.
We may also employ and / or use the services of other companies or individuals to perform actions and functions on our behalf, including, for example, providing services, sending correspondence, providing marketing assistance, analyzing data, providing consumer assistance services, for accounting, financial, commercial, administrative and billing, legal and tax purposes, etc.
In order to carry out the activity entrusted to them, the natural persons or companies mentioned above may process your personal information as data controllers, appointed by us, or as independent data controllers. We will disclose to such companies or individuals only and only that personal information that is strictly necessary for the specific performance of their functions.
Upon specific request, we may collaborate with any court, tribunal, administrative authority, police authority, or other similar authority in any investigation or proceeding that may concern you or be relevant to the use of the www.aimhandmadeinitaly.com site that you are going to carry out.
This collaboration may involve the communication to the authorities, upon explicit request, of personal information concerning you.
Although our company adopts suitable measures to protect personal information or any sensitive data that, during the use of the website www.aimhandmadeinitaly.com you provide to us, you have provided or will provide us, no transmission via the internet can ever be guaranteed, by definition, as 100% safe.
Therefore, always keep in mind that it is not possible, and therefore we may not be able, to guarantee the absolute security of any personal information that you transfer to us via the internet with the use of the website www.aimhandmadeinitaly.com or with the use e-mail services.
Plugins and Widgets
The site www.aimhandmadeinitaly.com owned by HANA srl may use Plugins provided by third parties.
When you visit a page of our site that contains one or more of these elements, your browser will display contents (texts and / or images) and / or sent and / or decided by the owner of the Plugin. These plugins may also install cookies (third party cookies).
Our site may use social plugins from the following, by way of non-limiting example, social networks: facebook.com (“Facebook”), plus.google.com (“Google+”), micro-blogging service twitter.com (” Twitter “) etc ..
In the future, other Plugins, from other sites and / or Social Networks may be inserted in the pages of our site.
Your rights pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003
We are available to satisfy your requests, however we cannot always delete information relating to interactions that have occurred and any past transactions and / or bookings.
It is important and necessary that you are informed about your following rights under art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003:
• the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you and the communication of such data in an intelligible form;
• the right to obtain information and be informed about the origin of personal data, the methods and purposes of data processing, the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments, the identity of the owner of the treatment, of the managers, of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or persons in charge of the treatment.
• the right to obtain the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of the data; the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; the attestation that the above operations have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
• the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection and to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or sales material direct or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
You also have the right / duty at any time, by visiting any area dedicated to you, accessible once you have entered your account, to update any of your personal data that is not updated or incorrect in our possession.
If you want to obtain a copy of your personal data, inform us of any inaccuracies or misuses of your information held by us, exercise your rights, or if you have questions regarding our information on the protection of personal data and privacy, contact us.
The request addressed to the owner or manager can also be sent by registered letter, fax or e-mail, unless the Guarantor may adopt a different system with reference to new technological solutions. In any case, the exercise of your rights pursuant to art. 7, paragraphs 1 and 2, of the privacy code can also be made by means of a request formulated only orally and in this case it will be briefly noted by the person concerned or the person in charge.
Third Party Sites and Hyperlinks
On our site www.aimhandmadeinitaly.com there may be hyperlinks and / or advertisements to other sites not owned by us or controlled by HANA srl.
In communicating your personal data, we assume and guarantee that you are at least 18 years of age. It does not intend to collect any personal data from individuals under the age of eighteen. Where necessary, we will specifically instruct children not to disclose their data via our sites and / or take reasonable steps to ensure parent / guardian control over such disclosure.
We invite all parents / guardians to educate their children in the safe and responsible use of their personal data while browsing the internet, preparing any appropriate control of the case to the extent and in the manner they deem appropriate.